3.1 brings a bunch of new features such as an improved torrent browser and MultiScrobble support. MultiScrobble allows you to update other lists at the same time with one scrobble. Note that the MultiScrobble feature is restricted to donors only.
To update to this build, check for updates.
- Added MultiScrobble feature (donors only)
- Torrent index is saved to the disk, allowing user to view torrents added in the past 90 days.
- Search results can now be saved, allowing results to be saved on the disk. (Adding new auto-download rules will automatically save search results).
- Add additional sources for torrent index in the Torrent Browser
- Add option to switch to beta update channel (Beta updates are enabled when using a prerelease build)
Bug Fixes and Enhancements
- When launching the Torrent Browser, it will now show a legal disclaimer message that the user must accept.
- Last Scrobbled title will persist when the user changes services. If nothing is scrobbled to the switched service, it will show no scrobbled title information.
- Remove any zeros that is before the actual episode number (e.g. 09 -> 9)
- Fixed bug where Auto Correction entries are not being cleared or updated properly (e.g. inserting existing records when they still exist).