Shukofukurou for iOS 1.1.4 is now released on the App Store. This release improves the user interface for iPad users. iPad users will be able to access additional options when they swipe a list entry left. This includes options that are normally accessed by tapping the options swipe button. As long the app takes up most of the screen, you will be able to access these options easily. Also, additional toolbar items are shown in title/character/staff view on the iPad.
Another requested feature is Dark Mode. Now Dark Mode functionality has been added. You can enable it in settings.
You can update to this release from the App Store. The source code for this release is here
- Add Dark Mode support
- Add additional swipe buttons for iPad users to access additional options for list entries and toolbar icons for title and character/staff information views
Bug Fixes and Enhancements
- Added loading head up display will show when the user’s list is initally being loaded.
- Added a loading head up display when airing, season, trending and character lists are being loaded
- Various minor bug fixes and user interface tweaks and fixes
- Fixed the toggle switch for enabling/disabling Cache Title Information option