This release fixes a bug where the application sometimes appear it’s not logged in when credentials exist. This is because retrieving a credential so many times can cause it to fail eventually in rare instances. This is now fixed as the OAuth credentials will be stored in memory when the program is launched. The credential is stored or removed when a user logs in, the credential refreshes or the user removes an account. This should resolve any future credential issues.
As for February, we are working on the following:
- List Statistics on the iOS version of Shukofukurou
- More iPad enhancements for Shukofukurou for iOS (e.g. Keyboard Shortcuts)
- Replacing the existing title id translation class with Hato
- Improving Patreon Support for Hachidori and Shukofukurou for Mac (enabling the ability to unlock donor features on multiple Macs with a Patreon account with an active pledge).
- Character lists for Manga.
So far, we are 84% of our goal of $204 to cover all our costs for development for the year 2019 ending in August 31, 2019. If you want to see more features and improvements, donate today by purchasing a donation license, which unlocks donor exclusive features. If you already purchased a donor license, you may support us voluntarily via Paypal, Ko-Fi or monthly on Patreon with exclusive perks such as ability to test beta versions of Shukofukurou for iOS, view donor exclusive features source code, suggest new features and more. You can learn more by going to the Donate page on our site.