This is a roadmap of all the features we plan on working on. This is not a comprehensive list as they will be updated in the future. Do not create issues on Github requesting features on this list.
- List Syncing
Replace existing Title ID translating class with Hato.(Done)
- Overhaul of import system (macOS Version)
MyAnimeList Support(iOS/iPadOS: 2.0, macOS: 3.4, Done) Dark Mode(iOS version, Done, 1.1.4) Overhaul Patreon Licensing to support Multiple Macs(macOS, non-App Store, Done 3.2.6) Add Last Updated field.(Done)
- Offline updating
- Separate reactions browser for Kitsu Reactions (Replaces the review browser for Kitsu, macOS version)
Scrobbling(via the Action/Share extension, iOS Version, Done 1.3) Basic List Statistics(iOS version, Done, 1.2) List Exporting(iOS version, Done, 1.3)
Advanced Search(Done, macOS Version 3.3, iOS Version 1.4)
- Apple Watch App (iOS version)
Update History(iOS/iPadOS: 2.0, done) Tip Jar(iOS release, Done, 1.2)
- Ability to read recent notifications on AniList/Kitsu
- Social Support
- Favorites management
- Detailed Stats
- TouchBar Support for Macbook Pros with TouchBar
Very Low Priority
- Add support for Shikimori.
MultiScrobble Support(Done, 3.1 Alpha) Saving Torrent Browser Search Results to Core Data(Done, 3.1) Saving Torrent Browser Index to Core Data(Done, 3.1) MyAnimeList Support(Done, 3.4) Overhaul Patreon Licensing to support Multiple Macs(macOS, non-App Store, Done 3.1.1)
- Toot on Scrobble (Mastodon Support)
- Video Library monitoring (Donors only)
- Mass Video File Renamer/Organizer (Donors only)
- Code Refactoring
- Start rewriting parts of code to Swift 5.0 (when available)
- Add support for Simki.
Very Low Priority
- Add support for Notify, and Shikimori
- Possibly add support for AniDB through the use of CocoaAsyncSocket.