The 6th alpha of MAL Library 3.0 is now released. This release includes a bunch of bug fixes and adds importing of MAL, AniDB, and Kitsu anime lists to AniList. This is the last Alpha build I plan on creating as we will head to the Beta stage. The Beta stage will focus on optimizing, refactoring, creating unit tests and reviewing all the code for the final release around in late May or early June.
You can update to this build by checking for updates.
The changelog is below;
- Add Support for importing MAL XML, AniDB XML and Kitsu anime lists into AniList.
Bug Fixes and Enhancements
- Tweaked how Manga types appear
- Kitsu search results will no longer duplicate itself and properly show 40 search entries
- Add missing Add Title Popover for Season and Airing views for AniList
- Improved AniList <> Kitsu and AniList <> MAL Title ID conversion
- Fix enabling/disabling of login and authorize button.
- Kitsu logged in username will no longer erase itself when the user logs out of the AniList account
- Fix crashes when user attempts to load a NSFW title and the application not properly loading the placeholder image.
- Kitsu User id no longer loads the AniList User id
- Use existing AniList APIs to retrieve AniList anime library to import
- Add missing chapters info in title information view
- Use large poster images for Kitsu in the Title Information view
- Reset Profile Browser and Character Browser windows when they are closed
- Close the List Statistics for a profile when the Profile Browser window is closed
- Character browser still using MyAnimeList data when Kitsu service is used. This is because the Character and Staff APIs are incomplete on Kitsu.
- This release may use a lot of memory (up to 100mb). I am working on memory optimization in the next few release after the feature set freeze before Beta;
- MAL Library Safari Extension does not fully work yet. It will work in the Beta
- Other undiscovered bugs.