Hachidori 3.2 is now out of beta. 3.2 contains a bunch of improvements such as MyAnimeList support, ability to view scrobble logs with improved logging, transition to the official Discord SDK for activities support and more. This release is a free update for all users. It will be available via automatic updates soon.
The change log can be seen below.
- Add stream detection support for Microsoft Edge for Mac
- Transition from DiscordRPC to Discord SDK for Discord Activities (formerly Rich Presence)
- Added MyAnimeList support
- Added ability to view the scrobble log from General Preferences
- Add support for Movist Pro and Macgo Blu-Ray Player Pro
Bug Fixes and Enhancements
- Change help URLs to point to the new knowledge base for our apps, which replaces the Github wiki. (https://help.malupdaterosx.moe)
- Fix crashing issue with blank actual title.
- Fixed stream detection (decode any HTML escaped titles)
- Removed Yahoo View support since the service is discontinued
- Added prompt when refreshing of token fails
- Fix crash with GBPing
- A label will now show indicating the account the token refresh has failed for
- Updated Sparkle Framework
- Updated Copyright Year
- Improved Token Refreshing (Token refreshes as needed when user confirms a title or updates the currently scrobbled title’s status)