Hachidori 3.1.2 is now released with a few minor fixes and added logging to help aid for debugging. If you have issues with the program, be sure to include the log file output. This file is located in Hachidori’s Application support directory. Since the Library folder is hidden, you need to do the following:
- In Finder, press CMD+Shift+G. Enter “~/Library/Application Support/Hachidori” in the Go to folder” as the path.
- Compress the Hachidori.log file into a zip file by right clicking and select “Compress Hachidori.log”. Upload the zip file to the Github issue.
The log file clears every 14 days so it won’t store unnessary information.
Shukofukurou for macOS will transition away from Fabric and Crashlytics in a future release.
Change log is below
- Add logging to help aid in debugging and resolving bugs or issues(Logs sre saved in the user’s Hachidori Application Support directory, e.g. /Users/kafuuchino/Library/Application Support/Hachidori/Hachidori.log)
Bug Fixes and Enhancements
- Added title id check so the program won’t crash if it attempts to scrobble a title with a null title id. It will simply report as a failed scrobble and write the title and episode of the failed title to the log file.
- Replaced Fabric and Crashlytics to Microsoft AppCenter since Firebase won’t officially support macOS.