Shukofukurou for iOS/iPadOS 2.2 is now released after being released for testing for the last few months. This release drops iOS 12 support and adds iOS 13 or later features. Also, there is now a new scrobble extension for Safari, which will eventually replace the share extension. This allows user to update their list based on what you are watching. It’s not automatic and you need to tap the extesnion icon and then Hachidori Lite to use it. Make sure you enable the extension first.
Also, the icon for the iOS version now matches the Mac version.
Change log is below
- Add What’s New onboarding to show what is new in the release.
- Hachidori Lite Safari Extension is now added, allowing users to update their list based on what you are watching. Simply tap the Extensions icon, Hahidori Lite and follow the instructions to update your list based on the title and episode you are watching.
- iOS/iPadOS 15 Support
- Password Autofill support for Kitsu login
Bug Fixes and Enhancements
- Remove OnePassword icon on the Kitsu login.
- Removed support for iOS 12
- Adopted iOS/iPadOS 13 UI additions (e.g. icons, table views)
- Added deprecation notice for Shukofukurou Scrobble extension, will be removed in a future release.
You can discuss this release on our forums.