The fifth beta of Hachidori 3.2 is now released. This fixes a bunch of bugs, adds a prompt if token refresh fails and add a button to view Hachidori’s scrobble log. There are a few more improvements I want to make before releasing the final version in early January. In other word, the final release is not too far from happening.
You can update to this release by checking for updates. (Make sure you have the beta update channel enabled)
- Added ability to view the scrobble log from General Preferences
Bug Fixes and Enhancements
- Fixed stream detection (decode any HTML escaped titles)
- Removed Yahoo View support since the service is discontinued
- Added prompt when refreshing of token fails
- Fixed Sharing items for MyAnimeList