Shukofukurou 3.3 is now released. This release adds the CSV and JSON list exporting options that the iOS version received last month. Also, there are further enhancements such as right click context menus for list views, airing and search results. Also the ability to do an advanced search and view more search results are now added.
Note that the Mac App Store version will only work properly on macOS Mojave due to a bug. The bug fix has been submitted, which makes the program work properly under macOS 10.13 or earlier.. It should be up in the next 48 hours. The non-app store version has this fixed already.
Change log is below.
- Transition away from Fabric to Microsoft AppCenter.
- Added option to disable statistics and crash log reporting (Donors only)
- Added JSON and CSV list exporting (Donors only)
- Added contextual menus for list management, search views, and airing views.
- Added ability to increment volumes through a contextual menu for manga library management. (Donors only)
- Added advanced search option and ability to view more search results
Bug Fixes and Enhancements
- Added start/end dates
- Improve retrieval of user’s own AniList Anime/Manga lists
- Fix crash when user refreshes list and there is an invalid item section.
- Fixed poster image sizing
- Remove mention of usernames in Kitsu login and instead, have users input email for login.
- Fix crash when user attempts to load manga title information on Kitsu.
- Removed old Patreon licensing system
Additionally, Hachidori 3.2 Alpha 1 is now released. This release adds support to Microsoft Edge for Mac with stream detection and transitions Discord RPC to the new official SDK. You can get the alpha build here.