After a first week, I decided to release a first prerelease build of Shukofukurou. There are still a bunch of things planned for the new release, which I haven’t implemented yet. I just want feedback/bug testing as there are substantial changes on how lists are stored. In addition, converted list exports are now faster than ever.
People who donated or supported this project can now use the custom lists feature. You can view custom lists and add or remove entries from custom lists as well.
Also, it has been a long time since the MAL API is down with no ETA in sight. We are working on a temporary workaround to at least get the list management features work with MyAnimeList again. Note that if we manage to get it to work, functionality will be limited to only updating certain fields and certain features like messages, list importing, etc will be disabled.
You can download the test build at GitHub. This release will run independently from the stable release. There is no migration for Mac App Store users, but it should be added in the next release for only test releases as 3.1 will be a free update for existing users once it’s stable enough for release on the Mac App Store.
Change log is below.
- Custom List support for AniList (Donors only)
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Faster list updates compared to the previous version. Shukofukurou will no longer retrieve the whole list with each list update besides adding new titles and automatic/manual list refreshing.
- Converted List Exporting is now faster.
- The list views will keep the same scroll position when an entry is updated or the list is refreshed.
- Fix a potential bug if the MAL Title ID is null for an AniList title (e.g. does not exist on MAL)