3.1 Alpha 2 is now released, which some new Torrent Browser features for donors. Now it’s possible to save search results for later use. Also, the torrent index entries are saved up to 90 days of the entry’s publish date. Also, there are bunch of bug fixes and improvements over the last release.
Next release will focus on adding improved Patreon support (e.g. adding the ability to unlock Hachidori and Shukofukurou on multiple Macs with a Patreon account that has an active pledge).
Note that you need to download this release manually since it’s not on the AppCast.
Download it here. Change log is below.
- Torrent index is saved to the disk, allowing user to view torrents added in the past 90 days.
- Search results can now be saved, allowing results to be saved on the disk. (Adding new auto-download rules will automatically save search results).
- If a scrobble is not needed on other services enabled by MultiScrobble, it should show information of the same last scrobbled title of the current service.
- Fix crash when a user switches to a MultiScrobble enabled service after a user scrobbled a title and enabled MultiScrobble.
- Remove any zeros that is before the actual episode number (e.g. 09 -> 9)
- Rewatch status should revert on MultiScrobble enabled services when a user reverts Rewatch status.