Shukofukurou for iOS 2.0 is now available on the App Store. This release brings iOS 13 support, update history and most importantly, MyAnimeList support. The 2.0 version is available as a free upgrade for existing users. For new users, it’s $2.99 to download, which covers the cost of development. The source code for this new version is available on Github.
The changelog is below. 2.1 will begin development soon, which will add a few more enhancements and fixes. History sync that does not rely on iCloud will be worked on as well.
# New Features
* MyAnimeList support added back
* Added update history (per device for now)
* iOS 13 support
* Exported lists can now be saved to the cloud services or local storage opposed to being shared
* Add option to refresh user information on demand
* Ability to select what action you want to do with a list entry (e.g. View Title, Advanced Edit, Show Entry Options)
* Replaced PDF User Guide with an online User Guide
# Bug Fixes and Enhancements
* Refined the settings section
* Fixed streaming links feature