The final version of Shukofukurou is now released. This release adds a number of improvements such as faster list updating, Custom List support (AniList only, Donors only), adds the ability to set update_on_import for MyAnimeList XML export under preferences. and exporter improvements. In addition, the Air Schedule provider is switched to AniList.
You can update to this version by checking for updates. If you downloaded it from the Mac App Store, you can upgrade to the new version now.
Change log is below. 3.1.x is the last version for macOS Yosemite users.
- Custom List support for AniList (Donors only)
- Add Update on Import options under Preferences for AniList/Kitsu to MyAnimeList XML exporting
- Switched Air Schedule provider to AniList
- Add ability to register the app via Patreon (currently limited to one user/one mac)
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Faster list updates compared to the previous version. Shukofukurou will no longer retrieve the whole list with each list update besides adding new titles and automatic/manual list refreshing.
- Converted List Exporting is now faster.
- The list views will keep the same scroll position when an entry is updated or the list is refreshed.
- Fix a potential bug if the MAL Title ID is null for an AniList title (e.g. does not exist on MAL)
- Shukofukurou will now save the last selected season in the Season Browser.