Shukofukurou have now entered the beta stage. Most of the bugs discovered in initial regression testing before the Beta release have now been fixed. This release also adds ability to upgrade start and end dates for AniList and Kitsu entries in addition to fixing a bunch of bugs.
Note: You can’t upgrade directly to the Beta and you need to download this release manually. You can download the first beta here.
In addition, instructions on how to compile the community version is now available. This is for advanced users only since you need to provide the OAuth client and secret keys and install Jekyll and Atarashii-API. No support will be given to self-compiled versions.
The change log is below.
- Add Reset Mapping button to allow users to reset the Title ID Mappings
- Add “Show 18+ Content” option in Preferences (not available in the Mac App Store version)
- Start and End dates can now be set for AniList and Kitsu library entries
Bug Fixes and Enhancements
- Fix updating of volumes for AniList
- Standardize subtypes for Kitsu and AniList
- Replace toolbar icons and use icons provided by Icons8
- Title columns will now automatically resize with the window
- Hide background section in the Title Information view if there isn’t any
- Fix the button positions (Recommended Titles, Adaptations, Stream Information) in the Title Information View
- AniList Authorization now works on macOS Yosemite and El Capitan.
- Authorization Web View cookies will only clear on High Sierra or later.
- Fix AniDB > Kitsu Importing
- Added missing share items for AniList
- Fix display of character names in the Character Browser for AniList
- Fix crash when a title on AniList does not have a status specified. It will default to “not yet aired” or “not yet published.”
- The current view will not change besides History when the service is changed
- Fix position of the score and status fields when an Anime entry is being edited.
- Fixed UI not on main thread issue
- Open in Shukofukurou (formerly Open in MAL Library) Safari Extension is now operable.
- Updated help, removed screenshots and included third party open source licenses.
- Character browser still using MyAnimeList data when Kitsu service is used. This is because the Character and Staff APIs are incomplete on Kitsu.