Getting closer to an actual release. So far, testing has not revealed any app-breaking bug. Various improvements have been made from testing in this version and is mostly stable. By the end of next week, if the build is proven to be stable enough, I will release it to the App store. Public testing once approved and released to the app store will be closed to the public. The last beta build will remain operable until it expires once the final version is released.
You can join the iOS beta here. (Open on your iOS device)
Bug Fixes and Enhancements
- Fixed sidebar when on landscape for iPad
- Fixed Advanced Score field validation
- On the iPhone, the decimal number keyboard should appear if the user is using 10 point scoring system on AniList.
- Cell should deselect when the user finishes selecting a status
- Redesigned Review Detail view
- Fix display of character and staff names
- Bold titles and names in search and airing views
- Air Data should now load properly after launch
- Cells should deselect when the user go to the previous view for Title Information and Character Information views.
- Cache size cell should not be selectable
- Limit disk image cache to 32 MB