With the feature set frozen, we are ready to enter the Beta phase. This phase will last until November 8, 2018. During this time, I will be making code improvements and test the application. You can help assist in the testing via TestFlight through this URL:
You can file issues via Github:
The change log is below:
- Added ability to sort Anime or Manga library entries
Bug Fixes and Enhancements
- On the iPad, when the app is in multitasking mode (side by side), side menu will no longer show always while in landscape.
- AniList OAuth now uses ASWebAuthenticationSession on iOS 12 and SFAuthenticationSession on iOS 11.
- Fixed how the poster image/title show in seasons browser.
- (Kitsu) Changed how much reactions is loaded initially. When the user scrolls down, more reactions will be loaded on demand until there is none left to load.