Hachidori 3.0.4 and Shukofukurou 3.1.2 are now released, which fixes a number of minor bugs. The change log is below. You can install these updates by checking for updates. If you downloaded the Mac App Store version, install it from the Mac App Store.
Hachidori Version 3.0.4 (Released August 27, 2018)
This release improves stability.
MAL Updater OS X Users: To receive a new format license, upgrade to the latest version of MAL Updater OS X 2.4.x and open the about window. The license key will appear. Copy that and use it to register Hachidori
Hachidori requires macOS 10.11 El Capitan or later. Compatible with macOS Mojave Beta.
Bug Fixes and Enhancements
- Fix bug where the application crashes when a Kitsu user logs in and does not have a profile name set. Use the display name if available and use the profile name as an alternative.
- Fix bug where the program crashes when the Preferences Window is opened to allow the user to login.
Shukofukurou 3.1.2 (Released August 28, 2018)
This release fixes some minor bugs.
Note: Due to DeNA’s disablement of the MyAnimeList APIs, MyAnimeList support have been temporarily removed from the Application. I highly advise users to consider transitioning to Kitsu or AniList. You may import MyAnimeList Anime XML lists through our built in importers in addition to exporting AniList and Kitsu lists to MyAnimeList XML format. We are awaiting updates regarding the MyAnimeList API
Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fix crash when a mapping containing a null title id is attempted. It will be skipped instead.
- Title ID Mappings when a user exports a list will only be imported once during the initial export. Title mappings for new titles that does not exist in the title id mappings will be looked up individually instead.
- Fix importing lists functionality.