The first prerelease of MAL Library 3.0 is now released. This adds Kitsu support with other bug fixes. Note that this release will run independently to the stable release and may have bugs.
For Mac App Store users, you can unlock the Pro features during the testing phase by going to MAL Library Next > Unlock Pro Features
The change log is below :
This is a prerelease version and it may have bugs. This version will run independently from the stable version.
This is the first prerelease version of MAL Library, which adds Kitsu support. Mostly everything is implemented, except list syncing. May contain bugs.
For Mac App Store users, you can unlock Pro features during the testing phase by going to MAL Library Next > Unlock Pro Features.
Requires macOS Yosemite 10.10 or later.
- Adds Kitsu Support ?
- Ability to switch between MyAnimeList and Kitsu
Bug Fixes and Enhancements
- Title ID mappings are now stored in a CoreData database
- Fixed translation of AniList ratings when importing
- Any bug fixes from the 2.5.4 release.
- This rerelease fixes the Kitsu User ID and rating system retrieval. It will use the credentials to retrieve the user id of your account.
- Profile Browser now uses Profile Username of a user instead of the display name.
- Fixed memory leak with CocoaOniguruma framework
- Disable service menu when lists are being loaded
- Fixed loading of Kitsu libraries.
- AniList importing is still using the 1.0 version of the AniList API and needs to use the latest.
- Character browser still using MyAnimeList data when Kitsu service is used. This is because the Character and Staff APIs are incomplete on Kitsu.
- This release may use a lot of memory (up to 100mb). I am working on memory optimization in the next few release;
- MAL Library Safari Extension does not fully work yet.
- Other undiscovered bugs.