Hachidori 2.0 Beta 12 is released with Plex Media Server/Plex Media Player detection support and MAL API fixes for MAL Sync with recent changes made to the official API. This release is required in order to continue to use MAL Sync.
The change log is below. Existing users can install this version by checking for updates.
- Plex Media Server/Plex Theater detection support (experimental)
Bug Fixes and Enhancements
- Fix crash when a user tries to login.
- Fix correction of OVA and Specials with no episode number
- Perform login on the client side using the official APIs to verify the user’s credentials.
- Check user’s MAL credentials every 24 hours before performing MAL Sync
- UI fixes for Plex Media Server preferences