MAL Updater OS X 2.3.5 is now out of beta and available for all users. This release improves detection, title recognition and fixes various bugs.
MAL Updater OS X 2.3.5 requires macOS Mavericks or later. Mavericks support will be phased out in Fall 2017.
You can download MAL Updater OS X at the official website. Below is the changelog.
- NicePlayer detection and improved player detection.
- Ability to now ignore mplayer based players on a player basis (MPlayer OSX Extended, SMPlayerX, MPlayerX, etc)
- Support for mplayer2 detection
Bug Fixes and Enhancements
- Improved recognition of titles (use offical MAL Search API instead)
- Improved detection (ability to specify new players easily)
- Fix crashes when there is no favorited count for a given title
- MAL Updater OS X now resets it’s state when an account is removed (reset last scrobbled title and now playing)
- Various improvements