Hachidori 2.0 Beta 9 is now released. We have finally implemented Kitsu’s new scoring system. Depending on your settings, you can use simple or advanced ratings for titles you scrobbled. This can be done by going to Update/Correct > Update Status.
Also, we made improvements to detection. It’s now a separate framework and it’s easy to specify new players. Please refer to supportedplayers.json to see how it’s implemented.
You can download Hachidori at the official website. For existing users, you can update to this version by checking for updates.
The change log is below.
- Kitsu’s new rating system is now fully implemented with simple rating support
- NicePlayer detection and improved player detection.
- Ability to now ignore mplayer based players on a player basis (MPlayer OSX Extended, SMPlayerX, MPlayerX, etc)
- Support for mplayer2 detection
Bug Fixes and Enhancements
- Hachidori now resets it’s state when an account is removed (reset last scrobbled title and now playing)
- Improved title recognition
- MAL Sync now performs the sync asynchronously instead of freezing after scrobble.